1. You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
2. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
4. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other The Infield Life users.
5. You may not use the The Infield Life service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
6. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ('Content')that you submit, post, and display on the The Infield Life service.
7. The Infield Life is intended for personal use, not a business solution. Professional or corporate uses of The Infield Life are at your own risk.
8. You must not modify, adapt or hack The Infield Life or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with The Infield Life.
9. You must not create or submit unwanted email to any The Infield Life members ('Spam').
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. You must not, in the use of The Infield Life, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
12. Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility of The Infield Life. Use of this service is at your own risk.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your The Infield Life account. While The Infield Life prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that The Infield Life cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and, despite our best efforts, may be exposed to such materials and that you use the The Infield Life service at your own risk.
We claim no intellectual property rights over any material you provide to the The Infield Life service